Monday, December 8, 2008

It Could Be Alot Worse.....


When I was a kid/teenager, I still spent much of my time doing stuff outdoors. When I was younger, it was tag, hide and seek, and just a lot of good ol' fashioned curious exploration. Later, sports became the focus of my attention. I didn't spend a lot of time in front of the computer on the internet. That hadn't become a household item just yet. Video games consoles were still in their infancy too. Eventually, I did begin to enjoy the video games, as primitive as they were by today's standards. Now my video game playing is pretty much limited to the sports games on XBOX and PS3 and the occasional pc based game from one of the many websites devoted to the classic games from the early years.

However, my son spends much more time on the game consoles. I am constantly having to remind him of the time limits and guidelines he has to abide by in order to retain the privilege of playing. Then, today I came across this video and realized that even though he sometimes spends too much playing the games, it could be worse. Much much worse..........




Wow! I suppose I should be grateful he just plays them on the tv and that he's not out trying to imitate them on the streets the way this guy does. I just wish I had this much free time on my hands.

No comments: