Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's Been A Busy Week, August 22, 2006


YES, MARK IS STILL ALIVE!!! It's has been an incredibly busy couple of weeks in the Chase household. School has once again started for the young one and that has been taking up a bunch of time. I've also been bringing home a lot of work lately as well. That's something I haven't had to do for a while. Hopefully, that won't last too long. Oh, and there's that little thing called the household chore list. ~~loving referred to as the "Honey Do" list~~ LOL

Speaking of work, all four of our radio stations were recently sold. So getting ready for the new owners to take over has been a bit of a chore as well. But never fear.....I haven't forgotten my friends here on 360!

I've got some blogs I've been working on, a bunch of jokes to share, and some pretty funny pics that I think you guys might like too. So Yep! After a brief break..............I'M BACK!!!!! God Help Us All! LOL


(originally posted 8-22-06 on Yahoo 360)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! you are still alive and kicking, glad to have you back x

Wednesday August 23, 2006 - 08:24am (BST)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!

Wednesday August 23, 2006 - 12:51am (PDT)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your blogs as always, and I totally know what you mean of being busy lately . My son just went back to school as well , have a great week!

Wednesday August 23, 2006 - 06:34am (EDT)

Anonymous said...

We are supposed to buy into that "I have been so busy" business? That is asking a lot itsn't it? Seriously, I have missed my Mark-o-Grams aka your blogs!

Wednesday August 23, 2006 - 07:27am (EDT)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and be well.. can't wait to read your new thoughts..
Monk

Wednesday August 23, 2006 - 08:40am (EDT)

Anonymous said...

Sooo glad to see you are back in biz-ness, Mark! Been missing my conserva-friends! (grin) You all disappeared on me! I guess Foxy is still having problems with hers. :(

Wednesday August 23, 2006 - 08:40am (CDT)

Anonymous said...

LOL!:) I was truly coming by to say "ARE YOU ALIVE???" and there it is on your top blog! Too funny! I know what you speak of though! School & soccer start the same week, and cub scouts & brownies! Lord know what else! LOL ! Glad to see you back!

Wednesday August 23, 2006 - 12:36pm (PDT)

Anonymous said...

My children started on the 8th of August and I thought once school started I'd have a little more time to call my own.."NOPE"....lol It actually seems my days are longer and more to do than before :( Such is life ...lol Hope the rest of your week is restful :)

Wednesday August 23, 2006 - 05:42pm (PDT)

Anonymous said...

LOL- don't ya just love the honey do list- haha- I give my husband one everyday- though it's not household related, it's usually errands. Back to school is always hectic for parents- and your whole work fiasco has to be a wee bit stressful. Hang in there- were here when you ready to come back! Take a load off and have a beer or soda- LOL

Thursday August 24, 2006 - 12:05am (EDT)