Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's Been A Busy Week, August 22, 2006


YES, MARK IS STILL ALIVE!!! It's has been an incredibly busy couple of weeks in the Chase household. School has once again started for the young one and that has been taking up a bunch of time. I've also been bringing home a lot of work lately as well. That's something I haven't had to do for a while. Hopefully, that won't last too long. Oh, and there's that little thing called the household chore list. ~~loving referred to as the "Honey Do" list~~ LOL

Speaking of work, all four of our radio stations were recently sold. So getting ready for the new owners to take over has been a bit of a chore as well. But never fear.....I haven't forgotten my friends here on 360!

I've got some blogs I've been working on, a bunch of jokes to share, and some pretty funny pics that I think you guys might like too. So Yep! After a brief break..............I'M BACK!!!!! God Help Us All! LOL


(originally posted 8-22-06 on Yahoo 360)
Post a Comment