Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is Why Dogs Bite! October 29, 2006


A few weeks ago I read a cautionary article, I can't remember where, about reports that dog bites always seem to increase in the fall and early winter. I wonder, if just maybe, this might have something to do with it?

I pity the fool who calls me pumpkin head!Maybe doing those Taco Bell commercials wasn't so bad after all!YO YO YO!!!!!Whatever!!!!No! Trust Me!! It Tastes Like Chicken! It Really Does!!!Who's the dumb dog now?!?!?!I swear, the next one that says I look like Cap'n Jack is going to be my personal chew toy!!!
Hey Ralphie!! Tell me again.....Why is it they call us man's best friend?Stop your snickering you fool!!! YOU'RE NEXT!!!!Confucious says..."Just a little closer....pleeeeeze. Just a little closer!"If the guys at the kennel see this, I'll be dead meat!!!
Whadda ya looking at??????Not a word........not a single word!!!!


So there you have it.......and you know something, if I were one of them I'd probably go on a biting rampage too! If you like these, I have a whole folder of these and others like them at Flickr. Just look for the folder labeled "dog-cats halloween." If you have some pics like these that aren't here and you'd like to share, feel free to send them. I'll include them in the folder. Enjoy!

Til next time...........................

Originally posted 10/29/06 on Yahoo 360

No comments: