Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dear Dog, August 29, 2007

Dear Dog,

I'm sorry for you being sent to the dog pound for the broken lamp, which you didn't break, the fish tank you didn't knock over, the carpet you didn't wet, and the wall you didn't mess up with red paint.

But, on the other hand, things here at the house are much calmer now. And to show that I hold no hard feelings against you, I'm sending a picture so that you will always remember me!


Best regards,

THE CAT!!!

Which is your favorite? (closed poll)
Dogs 3
Cats 4
Originally posted 8-29-07 on Yahoo 360

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all animals but that pooch is butt ugly..lol

Thursday August 30, 2007 - 07:46am (CDT)

Anonymous said...

HaHa! It sounds like it was a purrrfect setup! The cat probably watched 'Garfield'.

Thursday August 30, 2007 - 07:38pm (CDT)