Sunday, August 17, 2008

Picture Of The Week!, September 29, 2006


OK! BEFORE ANYBODY SENDS ME AN EMAIL...........I know this is photoshop! There's no way commanders from any branch of service would allow this. But it sure would be nice if they would though.....don't you think? JUST FOR THE RECORD....the flags underneath the "Doing the Work Of" patch in descending order are...Russia, Germany, and France. Even though the photo was doctored, the concept alone makes it worthy of being my Picture of the Week!

Originally posted 9/29/06 on Yahoo 360

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

I've seen this pic before....one of my military friends sent it to me! ;-)

Friday September 29, 2006 - 10:56pm (PDT)

Anonymous said...

The thought is real anyway.

Saturday September 30, 2006 - 07:54am (EDT)

Anonymous said...

I have seen this photo also. One of my freinds in the army had sent it. I think its worth being the picture of the week.

Saturday September 30, 2006 - 08:26am (PDT)

Anonymous said...

So is that a recruiting picture for the multi-national force?

Saturday September 30, 2006 - 12:25pm (EDT)

Anonymous said...

The picture was doctored in 2003. Immediately before we rolled into Iraq. How do I know this? I know the person in the picture. :P Well, knew, I should say. Haven't spoken to him in about 3 years.

Saturday September 30, 2006 - 03:20pm (EDT)

Anonymous said...

way to go!!! I loved this picture! and how true!!! I wish i could give all! our sevice guys and gals a great big hug!! they fight for who we are! and what we have.. For The Past, The Present, and The Future,... I love all of them!

Monday October 9, 2006 - 05:21pm (CDT)