Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today Was A Rarity, February 22, 2006

Peace and Quiet

Have you ever had one of those days where everything turned out just fine? No fires to put out at work, no drama with co-workers to listen to, no disasters to deal with when I got home. Wow! This kind of day is a rarity indeed. The only thing I have to do tonight is fold a little laundry and take the trash out to the curb. Ah!!!!! And on top of that, it was sunny and 68 degrees here today! Not bad for February, eh? It was one of those days that you just wish would go on forever. I could live with that. But now that I've talked about it, I've probably jinxed it and tomorrow will be a real jewel. Until then, I'm gonna milk this one for all it's worth. I don't get days like this very often. Not at all.......

(originally posted 2-22-06 on Yahoo 360)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once in awhile...

Thursday February 23, 2006 - 12:19am (PST)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while it lasts. I love the pic on this post.

Thursday February 23, 2006 - 06:50am (EST)

Anonymous said...

LOL. Yep, the good days seem to suffer from time warp, gone in 60 seconds. The bad ones, slow as molasses.

Thursday February 23, 2006 - 08:14am (CST)

Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy it. Tomorrow it will be in the 20's and about 2 foot of snow on the ground. lol j/k.

Thursday February 23, 2006 - 12:46pm (EST)

Anonymous said...

Those days are definitely far and few

Thursday February 23, 2006 - 07:02pm (EST)