1. Ever wonder about those people who spend two dollars apiece for those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards….NAÏVE
2. Isn’t making a smoking section in a restaurant kinda like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?
3. If four out of five people SUFFER from diarrhea, does that mean that one enjoys it?
4. If people who come from Poland are called “Poles,” why aren’t people from Holland called “Holes?”
5. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren’t they just little pieces of stale bread to begin with?
6. 21 is twenty-one, 31 is thirty-one, 41 is forty one, and so on….why isn’t 11 onety-one?
7. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it “FED UP?
8. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
9. What hair color do they put on the drivers licenses of bald men?
10. If mothers in Western Society use tiny spoons and forks to feed their babies, do Chinese mothers us toothpicks?
11. If it’s true that we are here to help others, then what are “the others” here for?
12. Is it true that you never master the art of swearing until you learn how to drive?
13. If a cow laughed hard, would the milk come out of her nose…or somewhere else?
14. Whatever happened to Preparations A thru G?15. As people get older, they tend to read the bible a whole lot more. Are they studying for the final exam??
(originally posted 1-25-06 on Yahoo 360)