Top 10 Slogans Used to Describe American Family Life
10. Raising a teenager is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
9. The joy of parenthood: What a parent experiences when all
the children are in bed
8. Adolescence is the age when children try to bring up their parents.
7. The only people in this world who are always sure about the proper
way to raise children are those who've never had any.
6. Oh to be only half as wonderful as my child thought I was when he
was small and half as stupid as my teenager now thinks I am.
5. There are only two things a child will share willingly: communicable
disease and his mother's age.
4. Adolescence is the age at which children stop asking questions because they know all the answers.
3. Kids really brighten a household; they never turn off any lights.
2. Parenthood...If it was going to be easy, it never would have
started with something called labour!
AND FINALLY, The number one slogan used to describe
American Family Life…
1. "Avenge yourself! Live long enough to be a problem to
....and of course my favorite that didn't make the list:
"Kids, can't live with them, couldn't live without them!"