Sunday, June 8, 2008

As I Mature, May 20, 2006


AS I MATURE, I HAVE LEARNED that you can not make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I've learned that no matter how much I care or try to do the right thing....some people are just going to stop you no matter what.

I've learned that it takes years to build trust and confidence and it only takes suspicion NOT proof to destroy it.

I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes.....then you had better have something to back it up!

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others....most of them are more "screwed up" than you think!

I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you are finished.

I've learned that we are always responsible for our actions, unless we are athletes, entertainers, or politicians.

I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a load of money to take its place.

I've learned that when something isn't working in your house, 99% of the time....one of the kids did it!

I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken away much too soon, the irrelevant ones just never seem to go away.

Now....share this tale with five of your friends. Trust me, they'll love it and something good will happen afterwards.

When you share it, they hate it and nothing good happens......WELL THERE'S ANOTHER LESSON LEARNED!!!!!!

(originally posted 5-20-06 on Yahoo 360)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol so veryyyy true!!! Especially the trust issue..... Great blog!Smile!

Saturday May 20, 2006 - 07:08pm (PDT)

Anonymous said...

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others....most of them are more "screwed up" than you think!

Nice to know about this! Thanks....

Monday May 22, 2006 - 08:50pm (PDT)