Sunday, June 8, 2008

10,000 Page Views!, May 29, 2006


10,000 PAGE VIEWS!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Back at the end of December when I first started this blog, I wasn't sure how it was going to end up. I certainly wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in the thoughts and ideas that were rattling around in my head or my (at times) bizzare sense of humor. Lord knows that Kat and the kids sometimes get tired of listening to my nonsense, so I decided to write in order to save them from me! (LOL) In the process of writing this blog and sharing some of the stuff I've found along the way, I've even made a few new friends whose writings I enjoy very much.

So now that I've passed the 10,000 page view mark, I thought it was time to say thank you to all the people who have taken time out of their day to check out my little corner of the world, leave comments, add me to their pages, and send messages. In particular, I'd like to say a special thanks to Missy, Double Duece, and Susan M. You guys were among the first and have been a big part of making this so much fun for me.

Again, thanks to all of you and here's to the next 10,000 hits. I hope they're as much fun as the first 10,000!!!!!!!

Post a Comment