Monday, June 2, 2008

You Have Been Warned! December 29, 2005

Blogging is a wonderful thing don't ya think. Entries may come daily. They might occur once a week or once a month. They could be silly, nice, or not so nice. But when the mood strikes though, you'd better look out because I'm sure I'll ruffle somebodys feathers....no matter what I write. So check back soon, my first rant could strike at any time. And unlike lightening, they could strike the same place twice. See Ya!!!!

(originally posted 12-29-05 on Yahoo 360)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Mark, blogging is cool.. but sometimes I am a doofus.. I hit remove comment on your comment to my blog.. (did not have my coffee yet) must have thought that it said "reply to comment".. oh boy!

I am doing okay.. hurts at night.. been 3 weeks since the accident so it should be better soon! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Saturday December 31, 2005 - 10:45am (EST)