Monday, June 2, 2008

Back to Work Tomorrow, January 02, 2006

Well, vacation time is almost over. In just a few hours I'll be heading back to the daily grind after 11 days off. It was a busy 11 days too. Christmas, Kat's Birthday, and New Years in less than a two week period. Whew!!! Now it's time to go back to work so I can rest. LOL All in all it was a good holiday season this year and we're already planning next year. I think a cruise for Kat's Birthday and New Years sounds like a good idea, don't ya think? I already know she's all for it. With the money we're saving by not smoking, paying for the cruise shouldn't be a problem. We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, it's back to the daily routine. This year though, one new thing I have to look forward to is writing this blog and my new friends here on 360. I've been on about a week and have already become acquainted with some cool folks including Ginger (GO NAVY), Missy, and Foxy News 101 (Shep would be proud).

So until next time.... everybody take care, stay safe, and say a prayer for those miners trapped underground in West Virginia.

(originally posted 1-2-06 on Yahoo 360)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love Shep! He's funny. But no one beats out Steve Doocy when it comes to "joke time".

Good luck on that cruise! My sister loves them. Never been on one myself, but I hear they're quite enjoyable. Happy New Year! :)

Tuesday January 3, 2006 - 11:41am (EST)

Anonymous said...

oh no...i just heard about the outcome for the miners in West Va. 12 out of 13 dies...that is horrible in itself, and what is worse, it was originally reported that 12 out of 13 were RESCUED.... how could someone make such an awful mistake :(

nice to meet a fellow announcer online,thanks for adding me :)

Wednesday January 4, 2006 - 06:26am (EST)